Monday, February 1, 2010

A Good Idea.


Every once in a while I have a vision for a card! Not only did I have a vision yesterday, but it actually worked out on this card. I am loving how this turned out and it was oh so easy to create. The paper is from the Sweet Pea DSP Stack in the Occasions Mini. The little felt pieces are from Sweet Pea Stitched Felt collection. Have I mentioned that I love these little things? They are so easy! Just add a little mono tombow multi glue and they are stuck forever! The sentiment is from the SAB set Whimsical Words. I used my Big Shot to cut a scallop circle. I broke out my Circle Scissors Plus to do the Rose Red and Whisper White layers.
Have a good day!

1 comment:

Kerilou said...

Very nice! I really love the striped paper!! I am getting this set in my order!