Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Elements of Style.

This card was made using a new stamp set Elements of Style. It was available in the mini catalog and will be in the new catalog. I love the floral element of this set. I can't wait to use it to create scrapbook pages! I think the background that it creates is beautiful.

I also used my Square Lattice Embossing folder to create the larger vanilla background piece. It adds nice dimension. It is stamped first and then run through the Big Shot.

I added the new ribbon in Marina Mist to the card. It is so nice and easy to work with and not at all bulky!



I also used a new product called Smooch Spritz. This is the Vanilla Shimmer Spritz paint. It comes in Gold, Silver, Vanilla and Log Cabin (which is brown). It is a little bottle that you spray onto the paper. It takes a little trial and error. If it is done too closely to the paper it will make it too wet and smear. It adds a great touch to any product. The best part about this is that it is only $4.95! You have got to love that.

No comments: