Friday, September 10, 2010

Just Believe

You just never know when you are going to find a set that is so fun to use, you can't stop thinking of ideas for it! I just got this set last week after seeing so many AWESOME samples of it. The set is called Just Believe and is brand new to our catalog! This is the only card that I have gotten the time to make with it, but hopefully in the near future I will make a few more.


I used the masking technique to mask over the flowers to add the sentiment. I used my wonderful SU! markers to color it! The DSP is from the Hostess Level 1 set. I am also loving this ribbon and wishing that it was available in more colors!

Then I finished her off with some half back pearls! Do I have to tell you that I am pleased with the outcome?
Enjoy your day!
PS....I am so excited to say that MY card one the SUDEMOONLY Swap for the month of July with the Red, White and Blue theme. My card used Marina Mist, Cherry Cobbler and the Countryside stamp set. I posted the card earlier on my blog! I have so much fun with this group!!!

No comments: