Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A Square Cupcake Card


So, this is neat! I saw the Tulip Border Embossing Folder made into a square. I thought neat! It didn't sound too hard to do and it wasn't. I gave it a whirl!
Cut a piece of cardstock 4 and 1/8 inches by 4 and 1/8 inches. Put the cardstock into the folder to the top of the folder. Run it through the Big Shot. Remove the cardstock and align it at the opposite end of the folder. The embossed part will fall nicely into the "grooves" of the folder. Run it through the Big Shot just far enough to line up the frame. Wa-La, you have it!
I used the new cupcake punch to make the cupcakes. I didn't get the coordinating stamp set, so I just used various cardstock. The cherries were punched from the red glitter paper that is in the Occassions catalog.
Have a great day!

No comments: