Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mothers Day Take 2.



I know, I know! Mother's Day is over! I made this card last week and meant to get it posted Sunday, then Monday and now here it is on Wednesday. I am afraid that life is going wild and stamping time is put on the back burner! I hope that I can get up there and get some stuff done, but it isn't looking great!


On a better note the weather has been wonderful! Not too cold and not too hot! Just right!!! So, I have been outdoors more than in doors. And, that is good for several reasons!!


Back to business....this card was made for Mother's Day, but any sentiment can work! I used the new DSP from the summer mini called Beyond The Garden. At first look, it is not my style. It is very bright and "flowery." But after studying if for a while I realized that there are many colors in there to pull from.


The Pacific Point makes a great color for this card! I had fun making it!


Enjoy the lovely day!

No comments: