Monday, August 15, 2011

Frame For My Niece.


 I enjoyed making my nephews frame so much,  that I decided to make one for my newest niece too!


I used butterflies and the stamp from Love & Care to create a "girly" frame.  I hope that it isn't something that  she outgrows too quickly!


I like the end result of the frame, but have to say that I enjoy working with boy colors alot better.  It must be because it comes so natural to me!  The colors that I used are Early Espresso, Pink Piroette and Baja Breeze.


Anyway, there you have it!

3 comments:

Crafty Kelly said...

I love both your niece and nephew frames. They are wonderful! I would love to case this idea but wondering if you would share the size of your small squares so I can get an idea of how it all fits together? Thanks so much. craftykelly@rogers.com

Debra said...

Simply gorgeous, Judy! It's so soft and feminine, too! You may be more comfortable with the boy colors, but you are equally talented with the girl colors! Thanks so much for sharing this, Judy!
debra~

JudyB said...

I don't have the actual frame, anymore. I believe that the squares were 2 and 1/4 " by 2 and 1/4 inches. Then the layered squares are 2 inches square.

Thanks for your kind words.