Monday, November 7, 2011

Back in the Saddle!


Wow, please excuse me for my absence!  Kyle landed in the hospital with a ruptured appendix and it kind of took the wind out of my sails.  I am back.  He is doing better and hopefully, we can continue!



This is a card that I made using the Snow Much Fun Stamp Set.  I just love these little snowmen.  There are so many possibilities here, it is hard to know which one to use first.

I added some of the Silver Glimmer Paper from the Holiday Mini Catalog.  It is so shiny and is just lovely!  The only complaint would be getting adhesive to stick to it!

I also used some DSP from the Letters to Santa pack.  The embossing folder is also from the Holiday Mini it is called Snow Burst.  It really leaves a nice impression!

Thanks for stopping in!

No comments: