Friday, November 21, 2008

Excellent Use of the 5 Petal Punch.


When it first came out I had to have the 5 Petal Punch from SU! Actually what do they come out with that I don't need? Well, I found that it just sat on my punch rack and didn't get used that often.

As I was looking at blogs one day, I found a technique on Dannie Graves website that had a beautiful use for the punch. She also shows exactly how to make this 3-D flower on her site. You can click on the link at the left to see her site.

My card is not nearly as beautiful as hers is, but for the first attempt, I didn't think that it turned out too badly. The middle row of petals should have been distressed just a little more! But, alas, there you have it!

Good luck staying warm today!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kerilou said...

Judy!! OMG that is amazing!! That is so cool!! Thanks for showing--I am gonna make sure Mom and Peg see this!!
Keri