Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Finally, I am going to be an Aunt!


A couple of weeks ago, I found out that I am going to be an Aunt for the first time. My brother and his wife are due with their first child in June. They are not going to find out if it is a boy or a girl.

So, I tried to make a card that was neutral. I have a terrible time with this! Give me pink or blue and let me go....I can handle it. But, when it comes to neutal I struggle a bit.

Here is the simple card that I came up with for them. I will work on the shower card and hopefully come up with something a whole lot more creative. But, this is what I have for now!

And, now if June would only get here!! We would have a baby and beautiful weather! This snow and cold is getting old all ready! I better hang tight and learn to be patient!

Happy Day!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kerilou said...

Congrats again, Auntie! The card is adorable, and perfectly lovely for the occasion!!
I agree, I would love June right now!!
Keri