Monday, January 19, 2009

Another Valentine's Card.


Here is another card that I made with the bundle! This time I used the Big Shot to make the envelope. The double sided DSP works great to make these cute little envelopes. I used the punch for the small hearts and then cut out the larger heart with scissors. Once again, the red on red is not showing up well in the photo, but it does say "Happy Valentine's Day" and there are the two cute little birds in the corner too!

I hope that everyone enjoys their day off. I worked extremely hard yesterday cleaning the kitchen. That means that today, I will be upstairs and scrapbooking! I warned my husband of this yesterday!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kerilou said...

This is so cute, too! I am so glad to be able to get that DSP in the new catalog!! I emailed you Saturday am. Did you get it? I just forwarded it to you again, just in case. We are headed to Judy's for a while this morning, then home for the rest of the day!
Have fun scrapbooking, I can't wait to see what you come up with !
Keri