Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A Valentine's Frame.


For those of you who have been keeping tabs on my blog, you may have realized that I really enjoy making frames. There are a number of reasons for this. First, I love to display my work. I always like making a page or a card, but most of the time those things are tucked away in a scrapbook or mailed off for someone else to enjoy. So, the frames are a fun way to enjoy my work for a little longer. Secondly, I love the versatility of the products! Stamps just aren't for cards, you know!!!
This frame uses DSP paper from the new Candy Lane paper, ribbon that was offered in the last mini catalog, and the new heart punch!
We are experiencing another snow day today. So, the kids are wild. At least they are outdoors for a little while! Enjoy the snow!

1 comment:

Kerilou said...

We had a snow day, too! Very un necessary, I might add! I like your frame! You have def. made use of that kit!
Keri