Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A Cool Workshop Card.


Well, at least in my opinion! The photo is a little dark, sorry about that. But, I got this set as a "wish" from the SUDEMOONLY site. And, I sat down to play with it. I really wasn't sure what I would come up with.
After a little while I came up with this card. I used Tempting Turquoise, Certainly Celery and Basic Gray! I must say that the card is stunning in real life. It seems like I say that about many of my cards! I wish that the pictures came out a little better!
Stay tuned tomorrow for the same layout and colors, just a different stamp set. It is amazing how easy SU! makes card making!
Enjoy another day of sunshine!

1 comment:

Kerilou said...

I like this color combo!! The pics are looking good! That was a great wish to have granted!!

Keri