Monday, June 15, 2009

I'm Back and Back on Track!


Unfortunately, this is that time of the year, and unfortunately stamping takes a back seat! I can't believe that it has been nearly a week since I have posted anything new. But, the sun comes out and I find myself outside in the gardens!
This is a simple card that I made using the Circle Circus stamp set. I simply repeated the pattern and tied on a ribbon. This ribbon is the cool polka-dot ribbon that is offered in all of the new SU! in-colors. My favorite thing about this ribbon is that if you are careful, you can turn it over and it is solid.
I also used the new modern label punch that is available. I really like this punch. It is a bit larger and it can be used with many sentiments!
It is supposed to be showering today. So, enjoy the rain!

1 comment:

Kerilou said...

This is the color mom and Diane are nuts for. I like how you reversed the ribbon!
Keri