Thursday, November 19, 2009

I have had some time to scrapbook!


Recently, I was able to devise a plan to get some scrapbooking done. Ever since I started scrapbooking I was up to date with my photos. The more pictures I had the more I would scrapbook. Well, within the last year my scrapbooking has taken a back seat to so many things. I always enjoy doing "current" pictures as opposed to last years events. But, I fell behind.
Little by little I have been able to work on it here and there. This page is a current one for our refrigerator. These are the family pictures that we just had taken 2 weeks ago. I am thrilled with the way that the pictures came out. And, I love this page!
The snowflakes are done with my Big Shot and the sizzlit snowflakes. I stuck a brad in each snowflake. The ribbon is the real red polka dot ribbon from SU! I have found that I stick to my SU! stuff for 95% of my scrapbooking. It is so easy to mix and match colors!
Have a great day!

No comments: