Monday, November 2, 2009

My SUDEMOONLY Christmas Card Swap


If you couldn't already tell, I am in love with making these cards! They look like they would take forever, but that is really not the case! I found in making this swap, that it is easier to make one card at a time. Because they vary just enough that it is difficult to make them work otherwise.


For this card I used the new Designer Series Paper Christmas Cocoa Specialty Paper. It is lovely! I also used the Stampin Up! Textured Impressions Folder Petals-A-Plenty. I used the Many Merry Messages stamp set and the Delightful Decorations stamp set. The punch is the Ornament punch from the mini catalog, too!




So, hopefully the gals that I sent these cards too have received them and are enjoying them! I certainly had a blast making them and was thrilled with the way that they all turned out!


Have a great day!

1 comment:

Kerilou said...

This one is FAB!! They must take so much time!! I love the ornaments punches on this one!