Monday, December 7, 2009

Keri's Famous Paper Stars.



So, my good (and crafty) friend Keri has been busily making dozens and dozens of these paper stars. She starts with strips of paper and folds then into this 3-D shape. After she completes the folding she dips them in hot wax.




I have had my eye on some for quite some time. She is selling them in her Etsy shop by the dozen and is working hard to keep up with the demand. They come in all different colors. And, she makes them in 2 sizes. The two sets that I got are two inch stars. She also makes four inch stars!


I initially purchased two dozen with thoughts of giving a couple as teacher gifts and such. But, then they arrived and I decided that they will all hang on our tree. And, that is exactly where they are.


If you are interested in getting some for yourself, let me know. I will get you the link to Keri's Etsy site.

Have a great day!

No comments: