Sunday, December 27, 2009

My Favorite Christmas Card Award!


Every year, I receive so many handmade Christmas cards and each one of them unique! This year my favorite card award goes to my dear friend Keri! She does such a wonderful job with her cards! I think what does it for me is the black and white photo. For a couple of years now, I have said "I am going to do that next year!" And, I never do. So, again I am here to say that I am going to do that next year!
I always divert back to the standard SU! size card. This layout is so fun and fresh and fits in a standard business size envelope. No ribbon etc so, postage is easy!
Great job Keri! Thanks for sending me inspiration!

1 comment:

Kerilou said...

Aw, SHUCKS! Thanks a bunch for the award! What an honor! I am glad you liked it!! I am going to keep doing the photo cards for years to come...they are so easy and nice!
Keri