Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Scrapbooking My Niece!


It has been few and far between when for me to have time to scrapbook.  I took these photos of my niece one day a couple of weeks ago.  And, I knew if I didn't scrapbook the photo immediately, it wouldn't get done.  So, I printed the picture and got to work.


Having sons, I don't often get the chance to use "girly" colors and embellishments!  But, when I get the chance I make the most of it!  I love how this page turned out.  I love pulling colors from the photo to create the page!

The XL Bigz flower die is so fun to emboss and layer.  I used tiny strips of paper for the "string" of the buttons!

What fun to make.  I gave it to my brother and sister in law and they will hang it on their fridge in the fridge frame that they have!  I love when others get to enjoy my work!

Stay cool!

No comments: