Monday, July 18, 2011

Wall Art Frame for my nephew!



Last week, my nephew was born 4 weeks early.  He is healthy and happy at home with his mom and dad.  Part of the shower gift was this 12 X 12 shadow box frame that I made.  I am hoping that it coordinates with his bedroom layout that they choose.



I used stamps, ribbon, embossing folders, button and brads to create this multi dimension piece.



This has been one of those projects that was so fun to create.  Not only was it fun to create, but I am so pleased with the results!  I loved the way that it turned out!  Hopefully, my brother and his wife enjoy it also!!!!



This is the coordinating card that I made to go with the gifts.  Lovely!!!

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just love this wall art frame!! I am sure you nephew loved it too!! I will be featuring it on My Crafty Picks #26 with a link back to your blog on 7-24-11. If you wish to decline please email me at trbauer@insightbb.com

Take care
Tiffany
www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com

Debbie Martin said...

This is such a cute project. I'll have to make one for my first grandchild.
www.cleverandcute.blogspot.com
Lucky you to be featured on Tiffany's Blog!