Sunday, January 3, 2010

Frosty Friends Inspiration!


So above, you will find a beautiful scrapbook page that my dear and talented friend Keri created! She does some of the most amazing scrapbooking I have ever seen! I love it! She combines many elements and many companies. Always coming up with wonderful results! This is a page that she posted on her blog recently. When I saw it I was instantly inspired. So upstairs I went!


I know, my work is not the same as Keri's. Her layout and page is definately finer than mine. But, for me this is some of the best results that I have had in a long time.


I used some of the new Sweet Pea DSP that SU! is offering in the Occassions Mini catalog. I stamped some snowflakes from the Patterned Pines Hostess set in Taken in Teal, Whisper White (and embossed them with white embossing powder) and shimmer paints. I distressed my chipboard with Chocolate Chip Craft Ink.



So, there you have it! One of my master pieces of the day! I have come to several conclusions....first, I have to be more creative and use more of my supplies on hand. I also need a scanner to make my pages picture better.


Anyway, this is what I have to work with at the moment! Thank you Keri for the inspiration!

1 comment:

Kerilou said...

You are welcome, and it looks fabulous! Can't wait to see more! You are making my head swell over here! LOL
Keri