Monday, January 11, 2010

I Accomplished More Scrapbooking.

Here we have pictures from last Spring when we went to the Farmers Museum in Cooperstown! What a lovely little place to visit. If you ever get a chance, this is a lovely place to spend the day. They have many buildings that take you back in time. A schoolhouse, Leather Shop, Candleshop etc...We all loved it!


Again, I used some retired DSP. I actually didn't even know that I had this paper. I was looking for something else and came across an unused pack of DSP! That is always fun!


Have a good one!

3 comments:

Kerilou said...

Cool! Sounds like my kind of place! I have some of this paper-it is the western stuff, right?? Perfect for the layout!
Keri

blog team said...

Glad you had such a great time this summer at The Farmers' Museum! Can we provide a link to your great scrapbook post on our facebook page or in one of our blogs? Or, even better, if you're a fan on Facebook, post one of your images to our wall. I know other visitors would love to see it. Thanks for sharing your trip! Sincerely - Erin Crissman, TFM Curator.

JudyB said...

Blog Team...you can post away! Thank you!