Thursday, January 28, 2010

Time To Play!


As I had hoped, I had time to go up and use some of my new supplies last night! I have fallen in love with two more SU! products. First, these Sweet Pea Felt Flowers are lovely! They make making a card so simple! You really don't have to do a lot to a card to make it complete once adding a few pieces of felt flowers. I also really like the wide oval punch. I hadn't previously ordered it because it didn't layer with the other oval punches. But, I decided that if I was going to have Well Scripted, I needed the punch. So, I stamped the greeting, punched it out and sponged the edges. I am really pleased with the results. I also used the SAB punch for this card. I put a piece of pink card stock on the inside of the card, so it shows through the punch and adds color to the inside of the card!
Thanks for checking in!

1 comment:

Kerilou said...

OOOHH..loving this one!!