Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day Week!

It, as you know, is Valentine's Day! I have chosen to show you my Valentine's cards for the week. I probably should have done this last week, but who is counting?

I had made 4 cards for the boys teachers and classroom aides. This is the card that Ryan chose for his teacher.



I was using "pieces parts" that I had laying around to make the cards. I think that it came together nicely!

I am a little bummed as I have forgotten to take pictures of the 36 valentines that I made for the boys for the classmates. They were pretty neat, if I do say so myself. We wrapped Hershey bars with 6 X 6 DSP and tied on a valentine tag. For the Boys I used Extreme Elements, Extreme Dirtbike and Extreme Guitar. For the girls I used the NEW Build A Blossom and punch. The kids were in a big yank to get them to school on Friday. I put them together at the last minute and they ran out the door with them! You will have to take my word that they were pretty cool!

Anyway, I hope you get to spend the day with someone you love!

No comments: