Thursday, February 17, 2011

"Kind Of" Related To Valentine's Day.


Well, apparently my computer has ate some of my photos. I can't seem to locate the other pictures of the Valentine's Day cards that I made.
So, a scrapbook page with Sants is kind of close to Valentine's Day, right? Not really, I know! But, there is a heart on the page! I saw this layout done on MDS. Of course, I haven't used MDS for a 12 X 12 page because I haven't been adventerous enough to order a printed 12 x 12 page.
Anyway, I thought this layout was super cute. And, it used up a bunch of buttons that I buy thinking that I will use and never do! The buttons are attached with glue dots. The letters are from the Big Shot. The background paper is not SU! (sorry). It was just something that I had here and thought it would work for this layout!
Enjoy!

No comments: