Tuesday, February 1, 2011

New Card, New Energy!


I know that it has been a while since I have posted! Even though, I haven't been posting, I have been stamping and scrapbooking!

Last night, my downline Jess had a get together and we made a card and swapped some cards. This is the card that she had us make. It was fun because I hadn't had a lot of interest in the set or the punch. But, that has all changed!

I ordered it this morning on my workshop order. Build a Blossom and the Blossom Petals Punch are both available in the Occassions Mini catalog. The brad in the center is from the Fabric Designer Brads Sweet Stitches. All new, all fun and all on their way to me!!!!



For the first layer of petals we adhered them straight to the card base. Then we used the bone folder to curl the top 5 petals and adhered them with glue dots! We used a "kissing technique" to make the design on the flower petals!
Fun, fun, fun! Thanks so much Jess for having us!

No comments: