Wednesday, August 29, 2012

My Swap Card



As previously mentioned, on Monday night our little stamp group got together.  We did a shoe box swap.  We got lots of neat ideas and projects to come home with. 

I kept my card simply, as there were supposed to be 8 of us swapping.  I used the Blooming With Kindness set.  As you know, if you follow my blog, I LOVE this set.  Imagine my surprise when I found out that the other ladies hadn't bought this set yet!  Wow!  I just love it and I think they did too!

I used Island Indigo, Soft Suede and Sahara Sand.  I coloreded the main image with my markers.   I embossed the background layer with the Framed Tulips Embossing Folder.

Happy Hump Day!  Today, I am excited to receive my New Mini Catalog products that I ordered.  I can't wait to play!

No comments: