Thursday, August 2, 2012

SUDEMOONLY Swap Card.



As previously mentioned, I am a member of SUDEMOONLY a great group of ladies who grant wishes of SU! products to each other.  I look at the group as a way to make someones day with a little surprise SU! item in the mailbox.  I love surprises in my mailbox!  And, this group is lovely!

We have done swaps for many years.  We had been on a break for a while, and now have returned!  I hope that the swap continues as I love it!

This is the card that I mailed to the other gals in the swap.  I just love the International Bazaar DSP.  This paper is from that set.  I used the Lucky Limeade and Rich Razzleberry to make this card.  I just love the Apothecary Accents Framelits!  This is my new go to shape!   I also used the Pappilion Potpourri stamp set with the Elegant Butterfly Punch!

Then I added the rhinestones for a little added interest!

Thanks for checking in!  Have a fantastic day!

No comments: