Monday, October 8, 2012

Christmas Is Coming

Well, isn't technology a lovely thing?  It is awesome when it works, but when it doesn't, it really puts a kink in things!  Anyway, I am back with a new computer and hopefully can continue blogging on a regular basis!

 
 
The last time that I was able to post I had mentioned goodies from the Holiday Catalog.  Well, I did get a chance to play and have made many awesome (in my humble mind!) cards.
 
This card used the Ornament Keepsakes Stamp Set and Framelits.  When I first saw this set I thought of so many ways to use it.  When I got it, I loved it!  I also used the Holiday Frame Textured Embossing Folder.  This folder is so elegant!  I just love it!
 
I used Lucky Limeade, Real Red and Whisper White for colors.  The sentiment is from the Winter Memories stamp set.
 
Thanks for stopping  by!

No comments: