Thursday, October 11, 2012

Onward with Christmas!

If you have gotten a chance to look at the Stampin' Up! Holiday catalog you will notice that the new theme seems to be Framelits.  There are many coordinating stamp sets and framelits.  Which makes for easy creating.  So, many of my customers hate cutting out images.  The framelits are appealing to many!

The set that I used for todays card is using the same idea.  Scentsational Season is a stampset that also has a freamelit set available to easily cut out the images in the stamp set.


For this card I used the Big Shot to cut out the images from by background piece of card stock.  I then adhered different pieces of DSP behind the cut out images.  I love how this looks!  It is also a great way to use scrap paper!

The DSP is from the Festival of Prints Designer Series Paper Stack.  This is a must have in my book.  I will actually need to order another one with my next order.  This pack contains 48 double sided sheets.  They are the perfect size at 4 and 1/2 by 6 and 1/2 inches.  Which makes them the perfect size to mount photos for scrapbooking!  This paper stack is only $6.95.

One other thing that I forgot to mention is that in the Holiday catalog the Framelits and Stampsets can be "bundled" for additional savings.  You can't beat that!  And, it goes without saying that I now own each of the bundles from the catalog!  I can't resist a deal!

Have a great day!

No comments: