Monday, October 22, 2012

Getting Scrappy


Well, happy Monday morning!  Isn't it a great Fall day!  Well, it is here anyway!  We had a wonderful weekend.   Full of getting apples, hiking and a wonderful Anniversary dinner!

We went on  a hike at a local State Park on Saturday.  We had some friends with us.  One of which offered to take a photo of our whole family.  We don't have many of these!  So, this was nice!




Of course, the fridge frame needed to be updated from the first day of school photos!  So, this was perfect timing! 

This layout is not exclusively Stampin' Up!  I hope that SU! comes out with some burlap ribbon!  I love the look of burlap and they currently don't offer the product!



I  used the Gently Falling stamp set in Pear Pizzaz, Early Espresso and Sahara Sand to make the leaves.  I love this set!  Then, I added a button to the burlap for the finishing touches!

Thanks for stopping in!   Have a great week!

No comments: