Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Fab Fri 06

Well, I finally got around to using the Fab Fri 06 Challenge.  This time we were assigned a color challenge:

I had initially thought about being able to turn this into a Christmas card, but I couldn't resist the Fall color idea and use it with Leaves!  So, this is what I came up with!


It looks okay, but it looks much nicer in real life!  Anyway, the card served a dual purpose and is now in the mail!

I stamped the leaves.  Then water colored them with the Blender Pens and ink pads.  Then I sponged extra ink on top of them!  I also sponged the background, which was hard to capture in a photo!

Anyway, there you have it!  There are many more cards using this color scheme on the Fab Fri site at http://fabfridaystampinchallenge.blogspot.com/.

Have a great Thanksgiving with your loved ones!

No comments: