Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Fab Friday 05

This week we were given another sketch challenge on the Fab Friday blog.  The sketch is:





This is my take on the sketch:




In yesterdays Stampin' Up! order I got this Two  by Two stamp.  I have admired it since the catalog came out and finally got my hands on it!

I chose Bashful Blue, Early Espresso and Very Vanilla for card stock.  I embossed the Very Vanilla piece with the New Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder.  For the image, I embossed it with Black embossing powder and my heat tool.  Then water colored it with ink, pencils and my blender pens.

I really enjoyed this sketch and hope that you do to.  You can check out the Fab Friday blog at:  http://fabfridaystampinchallenge.blogspot.com/.   There you can see how others used the sketch!  Lots of great ideas!

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Amanda Mertz said...

Awwww! The Two by Two stamp looks adorable paired with the doily! Great job coloring! Thanks for sharing with us at Fab Friday!

Marla Reed said...

What a sweet baby card! Great job coloring in the ark and animals. Thanks for playing at Fab Friday!