Friday, November 16, 2012

Texture Boutique Embossing Machine

Texture Boutique Embossing Machine
Item 132657
$29.95
 
LIMITED QUANTITIES AVAILABLE - order now!
Or get it in a bundle and SAVE $5.90..
Texture Boutique Bundle
Item 132700
$39.95 (a $45.85 value)
Includes
  • Texture Boutique Embossing Machine, 1 Pair of Standard Embossing Pads, 1 Mylar Shim
  • Flower Garden Textured Impressions Embossing Folder-Stampin' Up! exclusive
  • Stripes Textured Impressions Embossing Folder-Stampin' Up! exclusive
 
Isn't this just the cutest little thing!  I am saying at this poing, I don't "need" it!  But, time will tell as it always does!  It sure is darling.  And, I do use my embossing folders all of the time, so maybe I do "need" it!
 
Stay tuned next week for more samples!  I haven't had time to get into the stamping room in a while!  But, I will make that up to you, I promise!
 

No comments: