Monday, December 1, 2008

Another Go At The Ornaments.


Happy Monday after Thanksgiving! By now, we should have the leftovers about used up! We should also be doing some serious thinking about Christmas, which will be here sooner than we think!

Here is another spin on the Christmas ornament that I had made. This one is made the same way, but instead of using a photo, I simply added a stamped image. This makes the ornament extremely versatile. I did this one for a Christmas Exchange that I did with the SUDEMOONLY group that I belong too! I certainly hope that the recipient enjoys it!

Have a great week! The count down is on and there is SO much to do!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kerilou said...

Wonderful! I was wondering how these would look with a stamped image rather than a photo. Thanks for helping me out!! I think these ornaments are gonna be at least part of my next b and b project.
Keri