Friday, December 19, 2008

Another Project Completed!


Here are the boys and I doing one of our favorite things (the other favorite is eating them). They love to help me frost the sugar and gingerbread cookies. I am learning to be patient and let them go. I have been so anal over the years. I guess, in part because I am used to doing them myself! Certain cookies had to be certain colors with just the right amount of sprinkles! But, thanks to my little helpers, I have loosened up a bit and can tolerate a little more exploration in the kitchen!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kerilou said...

Very cute! A photo of YOU on YOUR BLOG?? I like!! That is good for a scrapbook page!
Ker

Sharon said...

It's hard, letting the little ones do it "their way" and not Mama's way! I know what you're going through! :-) Doing it myself.