Monday, December 8, 2008

A John Deere Birthday.


Good Monday! We managed to muscle our way through the weekend! Our son turned 8 on Friday! We had family in Friday night for his birthday. Saturday night we had some company and Sunday after church, we had a bowling party for two hours! Kyle had a great weekend and loved everything about it!!

This is the card that I made for him. Tractor Time was the first set of stamps that I ever bought from SU! As other sets have come and gone, this one stays in my collection and it will be there for a very long time. With each new catalog, I hope for a new "real" tractor set, but have had no luck so far! Maybe, next month that will all change!

I am off to check the SU! retirement list!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kerilou said...

You know you will hear no complaints from me about this creation!! Love it, as I am sure he did!! I will never let my set go, either!!
Keri