Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A Christmas Frame


Hello! We had our first one hour delay of school this morning. It was icy! What a nice surprise to have 5 kids for an extra hour!!

Here is a frame that I recently made. I was granted a wish on the SUDEMOONLY site for the ribbon. I just love the ribbon. I didn't want to put it on a card and mail it away. So I thought that I would use it for a little home decor. So, with some DSP, Felt flurries adn die cuts from my Big Shot I came up with this frame. The dazzling diamonds really look nice in real life...they look quite dull in the picture!

Have a good day!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kerilou said...

Very cute! You always come up with the most original ideas!! My mind works better tweaking an existing idea. I love those felt snowflakes!!
Keri