Monday, February 9, 2009

The Boys' Valentine's.


When I first started this project I was using my DSP from my Valentine's Bundles. Then I decided that I had "other" paper that I could use and have a similar result! This was good for two reasons. First, I could use up other random paper. Secondly, I could make some Valentine's in some "boy" colors instead of all the pink and red that was so easily used with the Candy Lane Paper.



Luckily, our classes are fairly small. So, 30 Valentine's were plenty for their classes. Now, I have to get the treat bags done. I am going to "cheat" on them so they won't take long at all!

Have a great week! We are going to get to 57 degrees on Wednesday! You have got to love winter in CNY!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kerilou said...

Very cute! And you updated your profile pic! You are too cute! I love the Valentines you made for the boys. So colorful!! Love em!
Keri