Saturday, February 28, 2009

A SAB Workshop Card.


I have to admit that most of the SAB sets were not for me. And, apparently my customers agree. This SAB has been a real struggle for me! So, to try to encourage people that they "needed" the DSP, ribbon or the punch set I incorporated it all into one card.

I haven't purchased the heart punch, so we had to cut the hearts out. We used the paper piercing tool from the tool kit to add a little extra to the card.

After all of this, I still only had one lady purchase enough to receive a SAB set free. I think the economy is really taking its toll on all of us!

Have a great weekend!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kerilou said...

Sorry you didn't do better.. What a bummer! The card is beautiful!!
I got my order, and the paper,and the ribbon are gorgeous!
Keri