Monday, February 16, 2009

New Sets....And, I Love Them!!!


Each time a new catalog comes out, there are always a couple of sets that really call my name. Why they call my name? I really don't know. Sometimes, I love the versatility...sometimes just the design. One of the sets that was calling me this time was the Thoughts and Prayers set. I have never bought a Sympathy set. The words never quite set right with me, or the art wasn't for me. But, this set did it! And, now that I have gotten my hands on it...I REALLY love it!

This card is super simple. And, much prettier in real life. I colored the stamp with my close to cocoa, ballet blue and sage shadow markers. It is stunning! As I am looking at the photo, it doesn't do it justice!

I always love making one layer cards for many reasons. And, now I have another to add to my collection!

Thanks for looking!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kerilou said...

Very cute! I thought that set was nice, too! We got home from the appt. late, and not very good news. I am still in shock. I will try to email you tomorrow a.m. before we leave for the movies.
KL