Friday, October 16, 2009

Another Gift of the Earth.

This is a card that we made at last weeks workshop. I had wanted to use this set because it is featured in the Holiday Mini. We stamped the image in Chocolate Chip and used our markers to color it in.

I used a jumbo eyelet. After I set the eyelet, I punched another hole just to the right of the eyelet. Then I looped the ribbon through. I put the looped end of ribbon up through the eyelet and then the tails through the hole next to the eyelet. I put the tails through the loop and just folded them over.

We have our first snow on the ground this morning! In case you don't realize it, it is only the middle of October. We are expected to get some more snow this weekend. I am hoping that it gets it out of its system and then we won't have any more snow until January!

No comments: