Friday, October 9, 2009

The Next Swap Card!


This swap card was made by Suzanne Rhyne. She did a fabulous job, both on the card and adding to my order for tomorrow nights workshop! She used several items that are now available in our Holiday Mini Catalog. The ribbon is from the Mistletoe Ribbon Originals, The Ornament Punch, Delightful Decorartions stamp set and the Silver Elastic Cord.

When I first saw this stamp set Delightful Decorations, I thought that I could do without it. And, who needs another punch? Well, with this card combined with some other neat ideas that I have seen convinced me that I had better order both of them!

I love how Suzanne combined a couple of stamp sets that go together so well! I am hoping to use part of this card as inspiration for my Christmas cards this year. But, I have had several ideas so we will have to see what I decide on!

Thanks Suzanne for a great card!

No comments: