Monday, October 26, 2009

Peace Within.


Well, hello there! I certainly haven't posted in a full week! What kind of excuses would you like to hear from me? Well, I have two that will tell it all. First, I was sick with the flu. I don't think that I have ever been so sick in my life. So, obviously that cut into my stamping time. It actually cut into everything! It was tough! And, secondly any of the stamping that I have had the opportunity to do is for a partner swap that I am doing for SUDEMOONLY.
I can't wait to show you the things that I have created! I am so proud of myself. And, as soon as my partner receives her package I can begin showing you what I did for her! There is a lot that is going into that box, that I would love to keep! I have also created a super cool Christmas Tri-fold card that I am also in love with! But, those too will be mailed this week. So, after they are received I will post that too!
This card that I am posting today was made by my mother in law for our anniversary. She used the Peace Within stamp set. When the catalog came out and I saw this set, I knew right off that my mother in law would own it soon! She didn't prove me wrong!
Well, I have some amuntion to say that I will be posting on a regular basis this week. Hopefully, you all hadn't given up on me!
Enjoy your day!

No comments: