Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My New Favorite Project!


This is a tri-shutter card. I have admired these for a while and thought "there is no way that I can do that!" Well, guess what. Sometimes what we need is a nice strong shove out of the box. That is exactly what I got and I am thrilled!

I am doing a swap box through SUDEMOONLY and my partner had wanted to see one of these cards. So, I went to SCS and looked for a tutorial on how exactly to make one.


That is where it all began. Scoring, folding, cutting and more cutting! And, then to the embellishing. What fun!

This was my first attempt at the card. I have been enjoying the embellishing. The one thing that I have a hard time with is the big main embellishment on the front of the card. I am not into the large "gaudy" type embellishments. But, I thought that maybe this flower die would work.




This is what the card looks like when it is all folded closed. This is a really fun project. And, not at all hard to do! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! They can be embellished more or less as desired!

Have a great day!

No comments: