Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A Bright Idea....



.....Unfortunately, it wasn't mine! As I was looking at some blogs, I came upon one that used the ornament punch for the vase! Well, that is a splendid idea. I had purchased this punch back at Christmas time, but figured that there would be no other uses for it. I was wrong! I should have known better with all of those talented ladies out there. Since then, I have seen some other neat things done with it!

Not to mention, the card used the Sweet Pea Stitched Felt pieces. It was like a match made in stamping heaven. I used the Top Note die, and cut the border off of the white piece. Then I embossed the white piece with the Polka Dot embossing folder. The DSP is from the Sweet Pea DSP pack.

Many things that I love, all coming together on one card!
Have a great day!

No comments: