Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Thought I Was Going To Syracuse Swap


Because of bad weather our Regional in Syracuse was cancelled. So, there was a sweet demonstrator (Heidi Baks) that offered to do a mail in swap. We mailed our swaps to her and she swapped them out and we got them mailed back.
This card was a cardfront that was submitted by Catherine McGough. I believe she used the shaving cream technique to do the background. Then she used the Extreme Elements stamp set to do the background. She then embosssed the Extreme Skateboard in black.
Ryan had a birthday party to go to. He got to pick a card. This is the front that he picked. So, I trimmed the cardfront down. I mounted it on White cardstock. He helped me make the tag and add the brads. And, wa-la he had himself a cool birthday card!

No comments: