Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Keri's Card.


My good friend, Keri, had a birthday this week. So, of course she needed a card! I had an idea, but it didn't turn out. I at first wanted to versa mark on the wood sheet and use my chalks to "color" the image. That didn't turn out quite like I had planned. In the trash that one went! So, I cut another piece of wood sheet with my Big Shot.
This time, I used my markers to color the image before I stamped it on the wood sheet. This seemed to work much better. Then I used my craft knife to cut slits in the side of the Top Note. I used some red satin ribbon to make a bow. I really wanted to add "more" to the card, but it didn't seem to fit, so I left it as is!
It sounds like Keri had a great birthday! She deserves all of that and more!
Have a great day!

No comments: