Monday, March 15, 2010

I Have Returned!


Happy Monday! I apologize for the absence. I have had bronchitis, pneumonia and a sinus infection. In between there, the stomach bug came cruising through our family! It has been like an infirmary around here! Now, I am back and feeling much better!

Here is my take on Cyndi Willis' card from the swap. I thought that she did a lovely job! I loved the card. So, I decided to switch up the colors and see how it turned out. We did this card at my workshop on Friday. The ladies are loving the butterflies!



I used the In Colors Rich Razzleberry, Bermuday Bay and Melon Mambo. I used the polka dot folder to emboss the polka dots. I love this folder, the dots really "pop" off of the paper!


Well, I have many things to share with you, so I hope you come back! Enjoy your day!

No comments: