Friday, April 30, 2010

And, Another Layout!


I am on some kind of a roll! I guess that I can really make things happen when I put my mind to it. It I continue to do a page a day, I will be caught up in no time!
This page came together using some of my favorite colors. Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, More Mustard and Pumpkin Pie. Again, the DSP is retired. The foot prints are from "D is For Dog." There is also some magic mesh on their too. I always loved this stuff for adding some quick and easy texture. The letters are from the Rough Edges Alphabet (I believe). And, the "&" sign is from some random chipboard that I had laying around here.
I really enjoy clean and simple. And, this sure fits the bill!
Thanks for stopping in!

2 comments:

Kerilou said...

Love the name of your cat! How did I never know that?? Very cute pawprints!!

Kerilou said...

Love the name of your cat! How did I never know that?? Very cute pawprints!!