Monday, April 26, 2010

SUDEMOOONLY Swap.


This months card theme was flowers. So, I thought that I would use my brand new Flowers Awash set. This set is on preview this month and will be available in the new catalog in July. I thought it would be the perfect set to play with for this swap.

I sat down, picked out my colors and created a card. They were all ready to be mailed. And, I got a reminder e-mail about the swap which stated that items we used had to be current in May. Well, this card wouldn't work any more.


I used my water color crayons and markers to color the flowers. I used the two way glue pen and dazzling diamonds on the large flower. The scallop circle is from the Big Shot. And, the WW and Pixie Pink circles were made with my circle scissors plus.
I ended up making a new card using other colors and another stamp set and it is AWESOME, if I do say so myself. I can't show that one to you until the ladies receive their cards, but you will love it when you see it!
We are having our second rainy day in a row! But, April showers bring May flowers, so I will enjoy the rain!

No comments: